Industrial IIoT products
Leverage devices and real-time insight on business performance.
It sets the direction of the ongoing and future development by connecting all your devices in one system, which can acquire and analyze crucial data by itself. With our help, biotech and manufacturing companies gain competitive advantage through the agile development of IoT hardware and software.
IIoT solutions imply connectivity between objects, processes, and people.
By connecting different devices, sensors and equipment, IIoT lets companies operate more efficiently, make more informed decisions and generate new revenue streams.
Forecast and predict potential hazards on every step of production and ongoing quality control.
Shop-floor employees' safety
Enhance connected, intelligent devices and wearable sensors which track workers' activities and identify potential risk areas and prevent future incidents.
Time and process optimization
Provide seamless quality control, have access to real-time data, or manage the swift supply chain to build a stable, sustainable environment of optimized processes.
We know that creating and implementing industrial and IoT hardware in your company must be supported by an adequate standard of security and compliance. Our specialists are ready to provide complex audits, penetration tests and establish more efficient solutions for your company. From the beginning of creating the new product, security and compliance is crucial part of development.
Software and Hardware Developing
- Developing customized software for wearables, diagnostic devices, sensors, and gateways.
- Building tailored devices as middleware or edge AI, designed, prototyped, developed, and manufactured to meet your needs.
- Prototyping hardware and software elements of the ecosystem MQTT, OPC, UA
- On-premise or cloud-based deployment
Edge and IoT Connectivity
- Integrating with industrial devices and systems, PLC, HMI, SCADA systems
- Integrating with industrial IoT platforms i.e: ThingWorx, PTC, Cumulocity, Software AG, SAP, IBM
Security and Compliance
- Conducting audits, tests, and compliance advisory to lower business risks.
- Fulfilling restrictions for regulated and unregulated industries.
Achieve your goals with the bespoke IT architects and business advisors.
Our deep industry knowledge and expertise in various technology stacks make us a trustworthy partner for digital projects involving data, AI/ML, IoT, AR/VR, and emerging technologies.
Deep understanding of overall manufacturing, biotech and biopharma market trends and dynamics
Broad coverage of technology solutions such as AI, ML, IoT, Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Cloud, Big Data and more.
Strong facilitation and consultation skills
Very high communication skills covering technical, managerial and executive levels